Pink Ribbon Everest Backpack
Get ready for adventure with a perfect balance of rugged comfort and a silicone pink ribbon proudly displayed. Our Everest backpack is packed with features designed with the contemporary urban explorer in mind.
- Roomy main compartment with hanging pocket for essentials or portable audio device
- Generous secondary compartment with organizer pockets for pens, phone, etc.
- Mesh pockets on both sides with elastic tops for water bottles
- Mesh back pocket with elastic top and clip strap closure
- Heavy-duty zippers with toggle pulls
- Adjustable side straps secure with clip openings
- Mesh padding on straps, top grip, and lumbar pad
- Media port into main compartment for headphone cord
- Adjustable front strap clips to secure shoulder straps together
- Three loops on back for carabiners, keychain, or other clips
Bottom width: 11" x Height: 16" x Depth: 5". Approx. 760 cubic inches. Nylon with faux leather accents on shoulder pads.
People buying this item also bought:
One of our favorites!
September 17, 2013 - I loved this backpack when I first bought it, but the material comes apart and the seams came undone and it fell apart after a couple of months. Really sad, because this backpack is so cute!
June 14, 2013 - I loved this backpack but it fell apart within the first few months of very light usage. The nylon just pulled away from the seams in several places. I was very disappointed because the design and organization features were fantastic!
February 7, 2013 - Just got the pink one, just love it, nice quality.