Purple Paw Everest Backpack
Get ready for any adventure with a perfect balance of rugged comfort and a pair of proudly displayed silicone purple paw prints. Our "Everest" backpack is packed with features designed with the contemporary urban explorer in mind!
Available in your choice of Black or Eggplant.
- Roomy main compartment with hanging pocket for essentials or portable audio device
- Generous secondary compartment with organizer pockets for pens, phone, etc.
- Mesh pockets on both sides with elastic tops for water bottles
- Mesh back pocket with elastic top and clip strap closure
- Heavy-duty zippers with toggle pulls.
- Adjustable side straps secure with clip openings
- Mesh padding on straps, top grip, and lumbar pad
- Media port into main compartment for headphone cord
- Adjustable front strap clips to secure shoulder straps together
- Three loops on back for carabiners, keychain, or other clips
Bottom width: 11" x Height: 16" x Depth: 5". Approx. 760 cubic inches. Nylon with faux leather accents on shoulder pads.
People buying this item also bought:
One of our favorites!
One of our favorites!
September 23, 2013 - I'm glad I decided to get this backpack. =) The size is good; so far it's been able to handle having various things: my textbooks/notebooks, umbrella, water bottle (yes, sometimes I put that outside with the water bottle holder), snacks containers, etc, etc. The quality seems good, so I'm hoping it will last, esp. the stitchings, and I take care of my things anyway. (My last backpack from this site lacked uniform good stitching) What prevented me giving it 5 stars: I would'd liked more substantial handles/straps, thicker.
August 26, 2013 - Fantastic Back Pack! Loads of room and added support for protection from weight! Will certainly buy again when next child needs one for school!
August 13, 2013 - I LOVE this backpack. Perfect size. Received it quickly. I use it everyday for work and school.
August 5, 2013 - I love this backpack. It is well built and just the right size.
July 17, 2013 - I love my new paw print bag!!!! It is beautiful. I think it is a little smaller than my first backpack. I do love it though. I bought the purple one. My husband and I drive for a trucking company and we go all over the USA. I plan on my bag going with me.
WonderFunder!™Trust Your JourneyÂ® Woven Leather Bracelet